Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The List

I am taking this year seriously. I will fly into forty fabulously. Here's the start of how I will get there...

  1. Complete 40 blog posts. Feed Your Soul Fantastic This will display my commitment to the entire project. It should be easy to achieve, that commits me to one per week with a week off a month!
  2. Lose 40 pounds. Attainable with a loss of less than 1 pound per week for the year.
  3. Complete 40 Random Acts of Kindness.
  4. Have sex 40 days in a row. I’m thinking this could change my marriage, LOL.
  5. Take control of my spending and journal each penny spent, for at least 40 days.
  6. Share an event in NYC with my son; a play, a parade, a panhandler. We’ll see how this one unfolds.
  7. Photograph and frame a series that has meaning from this experience.
  8. New INK!
  9. Go horseback riding.
  10. Do something in the sky; parasail, skydive, hot air balloon.
  11. Inspire one other person to embrace their life moment with positivity.
  12. Meditate more, rage less. I think my family can quantify and qualify the progress.
  13. Music, music, music. Feed my soul with music everyday.
  14. Find out what my gifts are, and use at least a few of them.
  15. Listen to and take my own advice and allow the eternal optimist image to flow inside and out. What Was I Thinking?
  16. Try 40 new recipes.
  17. Pose for pin up style pictures with our classics, at least 40 poses.
  18. Memorize 40 verses of scripture.
  19. Volunteer somewhere new for at least 40 hours.
  20. Dance in a mud puddle, with company.
  21. Experience a sunset in a place where I have never been.
  22. Climb a lighthouse. Maybe one with at least 40 steps?
  23. Do 40 consecutive push-ups, without collapsing. J
  24. Send 40 handwritten notes by mail.
  25. Purchase $40 worth of scratch off lottery tickets.
  26. Have professional family photos taken.
  27. Exercise at least 40 minutes a day, 4 days a week. This is an extremely lofty goal for me!
  28. Complete the Dr. Oz Belly Busting Workout seven days a week until it no longer makes me burn and out of breath in three sets.
  29. Reduce my own carbon footprint. Easy Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint
  30. POLAR PLUNGE!
  31. Make contact with, make time for, and make memories with friends; old and new.
  32. Make a gallon of wine from honey or fruit.
  33. Experience a girls weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment