Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The List

Here's how I will I will fly into forty fabulously...
1.      Complete 40 blog posts. Feed Your Soul Fantastic

2.      Lose 40 pounds. Attainable with a loss of less than 1 pound per week for the year.

3.      Complete 40 Random Acts of Kindness.

4.      Have sex 40 days in a row. I’m thinking this could change my marriage, LOL.

5.      Take control of my spending and journal each penny spent, for at least 40 days.

6.      Share an event in NYC with my son; a play, a parade, a panhandler. We’ll see how this one unfolds.

7.      Photograph and frame a series that has meaning from this experience.

8.      New INK!

9.      Go horseback riding.

10.  Do something in the sky; parasail, skydive, hot air balloon.

11.  Inspire one other person to embrace their life moment with positivity.

12.  Meditate more, rage less.

13.  Music, music, music. Feed my soul with music everyday.

14.  Find out what my gifts are, and use at least a few of them.

15.  Listen to and take my own advice and allow the eternal optimist image to flow inside and out. What Was I Thinking?

16.  Try 40 new recipes.

17.  Pose for pin up style pictures with our classics, at least 40 poses.

18.  Memorize 40 verses of scripture.

19.  Volunteer somewhere new for at least 40 hours.


21.  Experience a sunset in a place where I have never been.

22.  Climb a lighthouse. Maybe one with at least 40 steps?

23.  Send 40 handwritten notes by mail.

24.  Purchase $40 worth of scratch off lottery tickets.

25.  Have professional family photos taken.

26.  Reduce my own carbon footprint. Easy Ways to Reduce Your Carbon Footprint


28.  Make contact with, make time for, and make memories with friends; old and new.

29.  Make a gallon of wine from honey or fruit.

30.  Experience a girls weekend!

31.  Participate in a local festival I have not experienced.

32.  Do nothing. Suggested by one of the wisest women I know.

33.  Unfriend 40 people who really aren’t my friends on facebook.

34.  Be the wife that makes my husband smile.


36.   Get to know my brother and newly found family.
37.   

38.   

39.   

40.   


No comments:

Post a Comment