Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Countdown to the Plunge

Today, I spent a few extra minutes in the middle school pickup circle clipping tulle and slipping loops of it onto ribbon, the fourth tutu is complete. I drove to pick up an amazingly crafted Tony the Tiger sign that my mom painted. I came home to sit in front of the television and sew together tiger striped and black triangles to create ears. I am typing with mildly blistered fingers for minutes ago I hot glued four pair of ears to headbands. The Frosted Flakes costumes are complete!

In less than 48 hours four crazy women will be on their way to the Atlantic Ocean to spend the night giggly like little girls, waking to don tutus, tiger ears and blue noses and PLUNGE into the frigid ocean…
all in the name of the Special Olympics and a Flying Fabulously into Forty.  


Thanks for following us… let the fun continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment