Tuesday, February 14, 2012

The Making of a Mud Warrior



One of the items on my list was to dance in a mud puddle with company. I was thinking pouring down rain, splashing around, laughing with my son. The cutest redhead I know had another idea in mind. This adorable, fun and sweet dear convinced me with her cuteness that being a Mud Warrior would be the perfect way to cross this once simple item off my list. Well, I am in. Come to find out there may be a list of nearly twenty people that are going in with me and countless numbers of others I am finding out are already in too!

This means training, tough training for me. The list below is a list of suggested training exercises as a “general recommendation for a strong finish.” I am working on training, I am working on finishing and with any luck, I will be finishing strong.

·         50 Pushups (guys) 30 (ladies)

·         100 Sit ups (guys) 75 (ladies)

·         50 Lunges (guys) 35 (ladies)

·         50 Squats (no weight, guys) 40 (ladies)

·         10 Pull-ups (guys) 5 (ladies)

·         Run 3 miles without stopping at a maximum of 40 minutes (guys) 50 min (ladies)

·         5 – 100 meter Wind Sprints (guys) 3 (ladies)

·         5 Planks for : 30 seconds (guys) 3 (ladies)

Until April 14th, pray for me... and think about becoming a mud warrior.



No comments:

Post a Comment